The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria
| This site, "Lotro-Wiki.com," is for players by players, dedicated to LOTRO!
This site is neither endorsed by, nor associated with, Standing Stone Games.
November 18, 2008
The Lord of the Rings Online™: Mines of Moria™ is the first LOTRO Expansion, scheduled for release in Fall 2008. U.S. Release date: November 18, 2008.
- 10 new levels (to level 60)
- 6 new epic books
- 3 new regions
- 2 new classes
- ancient dwarven treasure
- new traits, virtues, skills, class quests
- expansion of crafting system
- legendary items, that level-up with the player and can be customized by advancing the item's virtues, adding runic legacies, modifying its titles...
- dynamic lighting & player lights
- World-changing instances
- Environment-aware AI
- Epic high-level instances:
- New adventure instances and raids
- Expanded PvMP areas
- Leaderboards and achievement rankings
- The Rune-keeper is a master of words, and uses those to either damage his enemies or inspire his allies.
- The Warden is a more "tank-y" class and is a master of martial combat, and must strike his blows in such a way to best finish off his enemies.