Jump to navigation Jump to search
- King Rioc is the leader of the Men of the Mountains who swore an oath of fealty to Isildur at the end of the Second Age. When they broke their vows, Isildur cursed them to never find rest until their oath was fulfilled. Thus they have lingered, becoming known as the Dead Men of Dunharrow, occupying the Paths of the Dead. Rioc has become the King of the Dead. In life, Rioc had a daughter, Bravantel.
- Rioc is first encountered during the Session Play: At the Stone of Erech.
- He is later encountered during another Session Play, during Volume IV, Book 1: Instance: Those Who Are Dead
- At the Camp of the Grey Host, Aragorn later lifts the curse after the Dead have helped in the retaking of Pelargir.
-  Instance: At the Stone of Erech Session Play
-  Instance: Those Who Are Dead Session Play
-  Instance: Even In Darkness
-  Instance: The Wanderer's Confession
Rioc, King of the Dead