Ivar the Blood-hand
- This page is about the level 32 mob in Garth Agarwen. For the level 68+ mob in Ost Dunhoth, see Ivar.
|Ivar the Blood-hand|
|Instance:||Garth Agarwen: Barrows|
In addition, he also takes an integral role in the final events of the introduction quests for dwarf and elf characters within Skorgrím's Tomb, where he is the one to resurrect the evil Dwarf-lord Skorgrím Dourhand.
-  Intro (Dwarf/Elf), Instance: Skorgrím's Tomb
-  Intro (Stout-axe), Instance: The Shadow of Mordor
-  Ivar the Blood-hand - Small Fellowship
-  Challenge: Ivar - Small Fellowship'
He will summon ranged adds during the fight. If you can get a high level tank to do this GA with you, it will be over quickly. A captain is recommended due to their healing abilities. This is challenging when all members of the fellowship are on-level. The largest problems are that he summons archer adds during the fight which will virtually always aggro on the healer and that he has a power-draining disease effect. Power management and aggro management are key to this fight for on-level characters.
- "A new wretch come to fill our ranks, my maiden. And by the smell of living flesh, your servant will be tested quickly."
- "By the Eye and the Iron Crown, I call you forth to command this host and rise again in unending service to Angmar and her enemies."
|Bosses of Garth Agarwen
|Dúnlang • Edan & Esyld • Grimbark • Ivar the Blood-hand • Naruhel • Raugzdrok • Rot-heart • Temair the Devoted • Vatar|