Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The dwarf-hall is located among the northern mountains of Thrór's Coomb, far to the east of Lhanuch, the Uch-lûth village in Nan Laeglin.
- Zudrugund at Nár's Peak is the location of an ancient library. It is tended by dwarves named Nár and Frithgeir. A Ranger by the name of Corunir guards the inside.
- Zudrugund is located in eastern Enedwaith on Nár's Peak.
- Quests related to this area include:
- Volume III: Book 2: Ride of the Grey Company:
- Volume III: Book 3: Echoes of the Dead:
- Volume III: Book 4: Rise of Isengard:
Giant Halls Dailies
-  The Dwarves' Demise Small Fellowship - opens the Giant Halls group
-  Crumble the Support -- Small Fellowship
-  Dangerous Quarry -- Small Fellowship
-  Nár Sends His Regards -- Small Fellowship
-  Relics of the Fallen -- Small Fellowship
-  The Bigger Ones -- Small Fellowship
-  The Call of Our Fathers -- Small Fellowship
-  The Clutch Collapses -- Small Fellowship