- The dwarf-hall is located among the northern mountains of Thrór's Coomb, far to the east of Lhanuch, the Uch-lûth village in Nan Laeglin.
- Zudrugund at Nár's Peak is the location of an ancient library. It is tended by dwarves named Nár and Frithgeir. A Ranger by the name of Corunir guards the inside while the Grey Company remains in Enedwaith.
- Zudrugund is located in eastern Enedwaith on Nár's Peak.
- Quests related to this area include:
- Volume III: Book 2: Ride of the Grey Company:
- Volume III: Book 3: Echoes of the Dead:
- Volume III: Book 4: Rise of Isengard:
Giant Halls Dailies
-  The Dwarves' Demise Small Fellowship - opens the Giant Halls group
-  Crumble the Support -- Small Fellowship
-  Dangerous Quarry -- Small Fellowship
-  Nár Sends His Regards -- Small Fellowship
-  Relics of the Fallen -- Small Fellowship
-  The Bigger Ones -- Small Fellowship
-  The Call of Our Fathers -- Small Fellowship
-  The Clutch Collapses -- Small Fellowship
The old dwarf-halls of Zudrugund served as a home in exile for the dwarves of Erebor after Smaug drove them out of the Lonely Mountain in 2770 of the Third Age. Eventually Thrór, then the king of Durin's Folk in exile, left Zudrugund with his old friend Nár. Thrór was slain near the East-gate of Moria and Nár returned to Zudrugund with the news. Some time after the war of vengeance, led by Thrór's son Thráin, that followed this news, Thráin removed with most of the dwarves of Zudrugund and after another period of wandering they established a home in the Blue Mountains, where Thorin's Hall now stands. Nár and a few others remained in Zudrugund, among them Hervin Drake-slayer and his son Frithgeir. Nár and Frithgeir seem to be the only ones left when The Grey Company passes through.