The Walls of Moria
(Redirected from Walls of Moria)Jump to navigation Jump to search
| "I like this land. It reminds me of the twilit wilds, far away in the North, where my heart remains." - Calenglad
This article or section is marked for missing location information.
Please visit Create new location and help expand knowledge about this wondrous place.
Needs Area boilerplate applied
|The Walls of Moria|
|Landmark(s):||The Black Pool |
|Nan Sirannon |
The Great Delving - Moria
The Walls of Moria is an area in Eregion.
- It is a public instance where Volume II Book I and a pair of optional quests takes place. It is generally level 50 and is required to be completed to gain access to Moria.
- The Walls of Moria is the "introduction" area for access into Moria proper. The quests here can only be completed prior to the Dwarves opening Moria.
- At the height of Eregion's power, a road ran out of that land towards the western Misty Mountains. At the Stair Falls, it led over a small cliff, and then down a shallow valley running eastward, and led towards a wall of immense, unclimbable cliffs: the Walls of Moria.
- At the road's end was the West-gate of Moria, which at that time would have been kept open most of the time, guarded by Dwarven doorwards. In the middle of the Second Age, the War of the Elves and Sauron saw Eregion laid waste, and the West-gate was shut. By the craft of its makers, the doorway blended into the Walls of Moria, and could only be opened again by one who knew the password.
Skill / Title
Complete Volume II, Book 1, Chapter 13 to grant the following:
- Crazed Shadow-warg
- Prowling Shadow-warg - instance
- Ravaging Shadow-warg
- Spying Craban
- Zuzar - instance
Detailed maps of the Walls of Moria
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Eregion|
|Areas:||Emyn Naer • Glâd Ereg • High Hollin • Low Hollin • Mirobel • Nan Sirannon • Pend Eregion • Redhorn Gate • Tâl Caradhras • Walls of Moria|
|Settlements:||Echad Dúnann • Echad Eregion • Echad Mirobel • Gwingris|
|Landmarks:||Bannog Cadlus • Barad Morlas • The Black Pool • The Brackwater • Burnt Tor • Carchres • Cirith Narugorch • Daergil • Delotham • Filgogân • Goeolhad • Lhúgres • The Library at Tham Mírdain • Minas Elendúr • Munudh Cadlus • Pembar • Porth Cadlus • Redhorn Snowfall • Sâd Rechu • Sâd Thareg • Sâd Umroval • The School at Tham Mírdain • Sirannon Gate • Skirmish Camp • Stair Falls • Talath Dindal • Târ Stazg • Tawarond • Tham Mírdain • Torech Andraug • Torech Bornagol • Torech Braignel • Torech Carangor • Torech Ladnel • Ulundín|