Thrymm Red-beard's Camp
A camp of rugged but friendly-looking warriors, with one man standing out from the rest.
-  Writhendowns Archer - White Hand
-  Writhendowns Orc Scout - Orc
-  Writhendowns Warrior - White Hand
-  Writhendowns Skirmisher (mounted)
-  Howling Barghest - Beast
-  Writhendowns Hendroval - Beast
Only two quests are in this category the vector quests from Harwick to Wildermore.
-  Wildermore Introduction: Harding's Concern - Introductory quest to Wildermore - vector from Harwick to Wildermore; begins Category: Wildermore: Writhendowns Quests
-  Quest:Ride for Harding also works as an introduction quest to Wildermore; no quests in Wildermore will appear prior to it's completion.
Once complete the rest of the quests are "sequenced." That is to say, you must complete certain other quests before you will be offered a particular quest.
At the completion all quests in Wildermore is the capstone quest:
|Wildermore: Writhendowns Quests|
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Wildermore|
|Areas:||Balewood • The Fallows • High Knolls • Whitshaws • Writhendowns|
|Settlements:||Byre Tor • Dunfast • Forlaw • Scylfig • Steaping Cave|
|Landmarks:|| Balewood: Cerdic's Camp • Drû Vádokan • Enting Hollow • Hidden Cave • Leaflock's Mead • Núrzum's Wrath • Stonecliff |
The Fallows: Cuthbald's Farm • Edsig's Farm • Forlaw Graveyard • Gárferth's Farm • Gárnoth's Farm • Gársig's Farm • Thrymm's Farm