This skill is automatically acquired at level 1.
- The trait increases your chance to critical with this skill by 5%
- The trait reduces your target's avoidance rating against this skill by (Level × 20) while reducing your chance to miss by 5%
- The Burglar Main Hand Major Legacy Surprise Strike Critical Rating will increase the critical rating of this skill
- The Burglar Main Hand Major Legacy Position Surprise Strike from Stealth will increase the Position Damage from of this skill by up to 25%
- Wearing 4 pieces of one of the Shadow-stalker Armour sets increases the positional and from-stealth damage of this skill:
- Wearing 4 pieces of the Armour of the Shadow-walker sets gives a 10% chance to reset the cooldown of the skill
- The skills and allows this skill, if used within 15 seconds, to operate as though you were attacking from stealth
- The Minstrel skill sets the cooldown of this skill to five seconds while the buff lasts (15 seconds)
- Wearing 4 pieces of the Renewed Armour of a Burglar's Recollection increases the positional damage from stealth of this skill by +40%.
During the fight, you only use with when in position. If you're fighting your target from the front, it's more advised to use (or other crit-chain skills) instead. This is a costly skill based on power.