| "I like this land. It reminds me of the twilit wilds, far away in the North, where my heart remains." - Calenglad
This article or section is marked for missing location information.
Please visit Create new location and help expand knowledge about this wondrous place.
|Landmark(s):||Ashpar's Command |
Stazgnâkh is a maze of gullies connected by ore cart tracks running overhead and overrun by the competing Orc tribes of Moria and the White Hand. The Orc-watch is to the west, the Grand Stair to the north, the Grodbog Hive to the south, and tunnels leading to Nud-melek and the Foundations of Stone to the east.
The following settlements are found within this area:
These landmarks are located within Stazgnâkh:
See "starting quests" and the landmarks for more quests
-  Destroying the Operation - landscape
-  Forging for the Enemy - landscape
-  Helgi Goblinbane's Shoulder and Arm - landscape
-  A Previous Expedition
-  Anarchy Reigns
-  Assessing the Forges
-  Getting Out of Hand
-  Ore Inspection
-  Search for the Missing
-  The Superiority of the White Hand
The following creatures are found within this area:
- Moria Metal-worker
- Moria Task-master
- White Hand Metal-worker
- White Hand Sentry
- White Hand Tactician
- White Hand Warrior
- Between the urban quarter to the west and every other corner of the region, the Redhorn Lodes is a labyrinth of raised mine-cart tracks, timber scaffolding, and mounds of untapped rock, all of it dusted with silt and grit from centuries of disuse. Rails that once led to ore-houses and workshops now end in twisted and broken frays. It seems the Dwarves who fled the mines sabotaged their works to prevent Goblins and claim-stealers from using the old infrastructure for themselves.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Redhorn Lodes|
|Settlements:||Auti's Camp • Gharâf-fehem • Knakk's Camp • The Orc-watch|
|Areas:||Grodbog Hive • Stazgnâkh|
|Landmarks:||Ashpar's Command • Budkhul-beken • The Burning Altar • The Chittering Hole • Claw Hollow • Fulz-zahar • The Gate of Ruin • Gharâf-fehem • The Grand Stair • The Great Hive • The Heart of Fire • Malmezel • Menem-mezel • Nud-heden • The Ore-house • The Tailing Pit • Tumun-ghâr • The Way of Smiths|