This scavenger hunt card has a list of things to find. They could be anywhere!
Every year in the spring, the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt takes place to celebrate a very special occasion.
- NOTE: This quest will be removed from your quest log when the current festival ends.
- They were quite hungry now, and made as good a meal under the open sky as anyone could wish.
- Encouraged by his success at the story of the fat Mayor of Michel Delving, Pippin began giving an account of Bilbo's farewell party.
- 'Yes, you are all safe for the present,' said Gandalf. 'Soon there will be feasting and merrymaking...'
- Nothing good could be down there!
- Gaze into the Orthanc-stone on the eastern foot of Dol Baran
- At first the globe was dark, then a faint glow stirred in the heart of it, and it held his eyes and he could not look away.
- Gather remembrances on the 7th tier of pre-battle Minas Tirith (0/3)
- Salute Bergil in pre-battle Minas Tirith
- Bergil proved a good comrade, and soon they were laughing and talking as they went about the streets.
- The troll toppled forward. Blackness and crushing pain came, and Pippin's mind fell away into darkness.
Cards hang from the Party Tree. Each card contains a scavenger hunt to complete at your own pace.
You completed a scavenger hunt card!