"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly." (Boromir)
To reach Mordor, a character must complete Mordor Awaits before they can pass the Black Gate without dying and enter The Plateau of Gorgoroth. On another note, you can also use Mysterious Door to bypass the gate.
After the journey to Mordor, other regions of Mordor become accessible.
For a summary of levels, see Regional Quests, a page which also indicates the main level of creatures and mobs.
- Level: 105-115
- Factions: Conquest of Gorgoroth, Red Sky Clan, Allegiance System
- Crafting: T11 - Doomfold
- Introduced: The Lord of the Rings Online: Mordor, July 31, 2017
- As you enter Mordor the game introduces a new mechanic called Shadow of Mordor. This shadow will greatly impact where you're able to go and how you get there.
- See The Plateau of Gorgoroth for more details
Mordor Besieged is a region in Mordor in the area now known as the Plateau of Gorgoroth, as it was during the Great Alliance and the Siege of Barad-dûr in the year 3440 of the Second Age. The area is spread around the northern slopes of Amon Amarth (Mount Doom) and is within the current area known as Dor Amarth.
The region is initially accessed during the Black Book of Mordor Quest Chapter 11.2: The Same As You, after which stables, milestone and banners can be used to move to and from the area.
- Level: 120 - 123
- Factions: The Great Alliance
- Crafting: Minas Ithil (T13)
- Introduced: Update 25 Minas Morgul, 05 November 2019
- See Mordor Besieged for more details
Morgul Vale was the valley of the Morgulduin in the western Mountains of Shadow. At its outflow into Ithilien stood the fortress of Minas Morgul ("Tower of Dark Sorcery"). The name was only used in the later Third Age, after the Nazgûl captured the fortress of Minas Ithil and turned it into the Tower of Dark Sorcery. The only vegetation in the valley was to be found along the river - fields of white flowers believed to give off noxious vapors.
- Level: 120 - 130
- Factions: The White Company, Reclamation of Minas Ithil
- Crafting: T13 - Minas Ithil
- Introduced: Minas Morgul 05 November 2019
- Quest Pack:
- See Morgul Vale for more details
|Regions within the Land of Mordor
|Mordor Besieged • Morgul Vale • The Plateau of Gorgoroth|
|Lands of Middle-earth
|Eriador • Gondor • Rhovanion • Mordor|