|Instance:||Fornost: Wraith of Water|
Having the quest Megoriath, the Wraith of Water and killing him completes the deed Fornost -- The Gate to Earth, which is a prerequisite for the Wraith of Earth instance, and thus a prerequisite for the three other instances.
-  Challenge: The Deep End - Fellowship
-  Megoriath, the Wraith of Water - Fellowship
-  The Darkness Within - Fellowship
The water within Megoriath's room causes a silenced effect, so all healers and casters will need to stand on one of the three stone platforms surrounding him to avoid it.
Megoriath has a powerful ranged attack, he will not use it if you are within melee range so bring a tank.
Megoriath will suddenly move to a new location destroying walls enlarging the fight area in the process. There are a total of four locations he moves too. You can swim to the first and forth location. The second and third location are traps! You can swim to Megoriath's but you can't swim back. Instead, you must jump on top of the pillars (avoiding the water) to get back. All the while Mogoriath will be using his powerful ranged attack until you get close to him again.
- "Welcome to my lair, friends. I have had quite a few visitors recently..."
- "Wait...You are not here to help her, you are here to stop her! I will not allow this. I am sworn to protect her by the blade I fell upon...I will stop you!"
- "Prepare to make this your watery grave!"
|Bosses of Fornost|
|Zhurmat • Shiruk & Kamordî • Megoriath ♦ Warchief Búrzghâsh • Gurkâmâb • Rhavameldir ♦ Riamul • Zanthrug • Brogadan ♦ Krithmog • Einiora • Remmenaeg|