Explorer of Dunland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dunland is a large and wild land, inhabited by good and wicked folk alike. You should explore the many landmarks of Dunland.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Explore the Bonevales
- The Bonevales are an extension of the Lich Bluffs of Enedwaith, but a section where evil had never stirred until now.
- Explore Carreglyn
- Carreglyn is controlled by the Uch-lûth, the Ox-clan, who operate a significant mine in the service of Saruman.
- Explore the Dunbog
- The Dunbog is home to a number of backwater clans and refugees from the Boar-clan.
- Explore the Gravenwood
- The Gravenwood is a sacred place of the Dunlendings, both honoured and feared.
- Explore the Heathfells
- The Heathfells are a wide stretch of land in the Gap of Rohan which lie between Nan Curunir, the Isendale, and Rohan.
- Explore the Isendale
- The Isendale lies at the entrance to the Gap of Rohan, leading into the Heathfells.
- Explore Nan Curunír
- The wide vale of Nan Curunir is home to Isengard and the tower of Orthanc, home of Saruman the White.
- Explore Pren Gwydh
- Pren Gwydh is the cultural centre of Dunland. Here, representatives from many clans come to trade.
- Explore the Starkmoor
- The Starkmoor is a territory controlled by the Uch-lûth, the Ox-clan, and is home to Avardin, a major trading outpost.
- Explore Trum Dreng
- Trum Dreng is a pastoral land that is home to the Caru-lûth, the Stag-clan, a people that is slowly dwindling from Dunland.
|10 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Explorer of Dunland|
|Increased Reputation with Men of Dunland ( 900 )|
- This deed contributes to the Deeds of Dunland meta-deed.