Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Instances are clustered based on when they were released and match the Instance Finder clusters
- Instances usually have quests to complete, many of which are repeatable, as well as their own Deeds. They contain boss encounters that generally drop better loot than landscape content.
- Some instances have a set level, while others can scale up both in difficulty and rewards to match the group's level. Details for each instance are listed in the table below or see Category:Scaled Instances.
- This page only includes instances which can be run Solo (1 man), Duo (2), in a small (3) or full fellowship (6)
- Instances designed for larger groups (12 man fellowship) are known as Raids and are found on the Raids page
- Instances are similar to Skirmishes, but offer more loot and don't reward Marks. Skirmishes can be found on the Skirmishes page
- To create or update an instance page, see Template:Infobox Instances; for other locations, see Create new location.
- There are numerous other instances and dungeons not found in the Instance Finder, see Instances or Category: Regional Instances
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Epic Battles (10 C, 18 P)
- Fate of Gundabad Instances (4 C, 4 P)
- In Their Absence Instances (5 C, 5 P)
- The Plateau of Gorgoroth Instances (4 C, 16 P)
- Tower of Dol Guldur Instances (5 C, 5 P)