Bilbo Baggins is the only son of Bungo Baggins and Belladonna Took, and can be found in the Hall of Fire, in the northern wing at the ground floor of the Last Homely House in Rivendell Valley. There he is riddling with Lindir, but jollily allowing himself to be interrupted by curious visitors
- The Bagginses were sub-aristocratic landowners, quite rich and (until Bilbo's adventures) supremely respectable. In III 2941 he received unexpected guests to his remarkable home, Bag End in The Shire, and for one reason or the other his mother's genes, the Took blood of him, aroused in him and he joined Gandalf the Grey, Thorin Oakenshield and his 12 Dwarves on the quest to reclaim the Lonely Mountain from the fire-dragon Smaug. This led to an adventure which takes Bilbo and his companions to Rivendell and through the forest of Mirkwood, eventually reaching Erebor.
- During this bewildering happenings Dori sometimes had to carry Bilbo, but eventually dropped him off chased by angered goblins. Because of this Bilbo found Gollum in a cave, and by chance an amazing ring. These are the true tales of 'The Hobbit'.
- Now, long since the mountain was reclaimed by Thorin Oakenshield, Bilbo returned to Bag End in The Shire. However, a restlessness grew within him and with a most peculiar exit he begun his ways back to Elrond's house. Now he is usually found riddling in the Hall of Fire, his favourite occupation, only matched by his fondness for writing books and rhymes.
- [..] Baggins' Birthday - Bilbo's Present
-  The Riddle-game
-  The Riddle-maker
-  The Riddle-finder
-  The Riddle-seeker
-  A Hospitable Home - Episodic Content
-  Bert, Tom, and Bill
-  Instance: The Blade that was Broken
-  Notes by the Author - Episodic Content
-  Passage to Darkness - Small Fellowship
-  My Dwarf Friends
-  Preparing for the Dark - Small Fellowship
-  The Undiscovered Path - Small Fellowship
-  Belated Birthday
-  A Lesson from Bilbo Baggins - Burglar
-  Raid: Reclaiming Eregion's Gift - Raid
-  Hand-written, Hand-delivered - Episodic Content
When you have started the deed Bilbo's Buttons, go to Bilbo. He will have a blue quest ring and quite a bit to say about his lost buttons. Follow the link above to read it.