A Small Snag
- 3.5m Range
- Melee Skill
- Skill Type: Melee, Critical Hit Chance
- Activated by Double-edged Strike, you attack the enemy's foot, rooting them to the spot and weakening their defences.
Mounted Combat Enemies: Root replaced with a mount acceleration debuff
- 121.2% of Main-hand + bonus Damage
- 15s Root
50% break chance on damage
- +2% Incoming Damage
- +5% Attack Duration
- Duration: 15s
- Cost: [276 at Level 140] Power
- Apply to target on Critical and Devastating Critical:
- +15% Trick Removal Effect
- Cooldown: 15s
Trait Tree: The Mischief-maker
Rank Needed: 5 (set bonus A Small Snag)
The Burglar Main Hand Major Legacy A Small Snag and Quite a Snag Damage Bonus increases damage of this skill by up to 25%.
Equipping 4 pieces of the Blade's Battle-dress of the Abyss set will make this skill bypass an additional 10% of the target's mitigations.