| This article is a Player character biography page
The contents herein are entirely player made and in no way represent official LotRO history or occurrences which are accurate for all worlds.
The characters and events listed are of an independent nature and applied for roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinions from a limited playerbase only.
Following is my typical opener for Cleansing Flame (Red) specialization for single target DPS:
|Skill||Induction / Channel||Resulting Attunement|
- If you have points in then periodically inductions will be shortened and this can effect timing for cooldowns.
- Induction suppressed by
- Induction suppressed by Master of Connotation - 5
- (preferably use at 9 for a 57% crit chance with max Crit Rating)
- (refresh every other window)
- (refresh only when Master of Connotation - 5 is up)
If AOE is required, then the following priorities can be substituted:
If you want to use , only use it when there's at least 10 targets available and use an Anórien Dagor Infused Parchment before casting, otherwise it's not worth it.
Trait Specialization Builds
Cleansing Flame (Red)
Solitary Thunder (Yellow)
Benediction of Peace (Blue)
Rune-keeper Best Practices
- To start combat with a bubble on yourself or someone else, quickly cast followed by before combat begins. Remember to equip healing LIs to maximize the bubble's effectiveness. This is especially usefully when there is a large initial hit upon starting an encounter, as with Rakothas T2 in Throne of the Dread Terror.
- A single Rune-keeper can keep continuously on two group members using the Rune-satchel legacy Do Not Fall This Day Cooldown, which reduces the cooldown from 5 to 2.5 minutes. Careful monitoring of the cooldown is required. Potentially the legacy could be kept on a swap Rune-satchel to free up a legacy spot for other purposes.
- The skill is very useful for removing wounds/fears/poisons/disease. However, keep in mind that it is a targeted skill. If you target someone outside of your group (i.e. a raid member in a different group), this skill will not remove your effects. Therefore if you want to be sure that your effects are removed, you should target yourself before using. Also, it can't be used while moving, so you should also carry around wound/fear/poison/disease potions as well to use on the run.
This page has been verified as correct by Gaerlin for update 19.1 on Wed, 16 Nov 2016