Update 26.1 - May 13, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 26.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for update 26.1, released on Wednesday, May 13th.
News and Notes:
- The Blade of Elendil and Improved Blade of Elendil skills are now improved by the Light-type damage legacy.
- Hunter DPS is being brought up. Skills that were lagging behind received the largest boosts, including melee, traps, and secondary bow skills.
- Improved Penetrating Shot's Mitigation debuff magnitude has been reduced slightly, but now applies to tactical mitigation as well as physical mitigation for greater group utility.
- Dazing Blow's cooldown has been reduced from 60 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Low Cut's cooldown has been increased from 5 to 10 seconds, and its base area of effect targets has been reduced from 7 to 5.
- Set Trap's cooldown and induction have been reduced from 60 to 45 seconds and from 2.5 to one second.
- Most bow skill damage has been increased.
- Damage on all melee & traps has been increased greatly.
- Most hunter melee attacks now generate Focus.
- Blue Line - Huntsman:
- Scourging Blow's Bleed removal now does heavy additional damage (around ~2-3 pulses of Barbed Arrow).
- Split shot now costs 2 Focus and has had its induction reduced to one second. Split Shot's damage has been greatly increased.
- Red Line - Bowmaster:
- Upshot's cooldown has been reduced from 20 to 15 seconds, but the crit reduction trait now only removes one second per crit rather than two seconds.
- Heart Seeker's base cooldown has been reduced to 50 seconds.
- Shelob set bonus now reduces Heart Seeker's cooldown by 15 seconds.
- Rain of Arrows has had its cooldown increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds, its damage has been increased, and its Focus cost has been increased from three to five.
- Hail of Arrows no longer resets Rain of Arrows instantly, and instead reduces Rain of Arrows' cooldown by two seconds for each crit scored with Rain of Arrows. This means that firing on larger groups of enemies can result in a faster skill cycle. The 30 second cooldown on Hail of Arrows has been removed.
- Yellow Line - Trapper of Foes:
- Triple Trap has had its cooldown reduced from 60 to 45 seconds.
- Lingering Wound now costs 2 Focus and its instant damage has been increased.
- Rain of Thorns has had its cooldown reduced from 180 seconds to 60 seconds, its damage has been substantially increased, and its raid set bonus has been reduced from 60 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Tripwire has had its cooldown reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
- The One Trap has had its cooldown reduced from 60 seconds to 45 seconds, and its instant damage has been increased greatly. The One Trap now costs 3 Focus.
- Piercing Trap has had its cooldown reduced from 60 seconds to 45 seconds and now costs 1 Focus.
- Explosive Arrow has had its cooldown reduced from 30 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Decoy has had its cooldown reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Blue Line - Huntsman:
- Do Not Fall This Day tooltip now reflects that it works on non-fellows.
- Ranged Unerring Strike now applies a damage over time effect.
- The Assailment trait Barbed Javelins now works properly.
- Took in the Hole and its banquet version now have matching effects.
- Sticky Apple and its banquet version now have matching effects.
- Scrolls of the Minas Ithil Guard will no longer share usage cooldowns with Battle Lore scrolls.
- Legendary Weapon visual effects can once again be seen by other players.
- The item Crumbling Insignia should no longer cancel Weapon Chains and Honey Lozenges.
Quests & Adventure Areas:
- The Anvil of Winterstith
- A Bone of Vethúg Wintermind will now spawn after he is defeated to assist players with the quest 'The Anvil of Winterstith'
- Remmorchant, the Net of Darkness:
- The number of adds that spawn during the Thossulun the Massive encounter has been reduced.
- The Enrage timer for Rûkhor the Pale Herald has been increased from 10 to 15 minutes.
- The damage of Freed Fell Beast's Shadow Breath attack has been reduced.
- Legacy of Durin and the Trials of the Dwarves:
- The campfire that gets built during Chapter 2.2 now lights properly without regard to the time of day.
- Vales of Anduin:
- A mistakenly buried Treasure Cache has been unearthed.
- The quest Sundergrót: Mining Sappers has been reworked to correct issues with the Sappers that players were unable to pick up, and others that players were able to pick up multiple times. If the quest is currently underway, it will need to be restarted.
- Fixed some hobbits in the Shire who were partially invisible.
- Quest: Lothlórien Preparations III can now be cancelled.
- Central Gondor:
- Quest: Pelargir - Instance: Pelargir's Confrontation - Players should be able to get back into the boss fight if they are defeated during the fight, then return to the instance.
- Far Anorien:
- Quest: A Perilous Parley - fixed an ambush during the quest that often didn't trigger.
- Men of Dale travel skills now require Acquaintance reputation standing instead of Friend.
- Custom Trait Configuration names can now be up to 20 characters in length.
- Various misnomers for Trait Configurations have been modified in the Trait Tree panel.
- Some new text is not yet translated into French.