Update 26.1.1 - May 27, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 26.1.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 26.1.1, released on Wednesday, May 27th.
News and Notes:
- The Mount of the Shadowed King now correctly has +68% travel speed and 250 Morale.
- Fixed a problem where housing decorations on yard hooks in interior spaces would disappear when being moved.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from changing floor types in their Hobbit-style homes.
- Fixed an issue where travel skill items from the Quartermaster: Men of Dale Rewards still required Friend rather than Acquaintance standing.
Quests & Adventure Areas:
- Askâd-mazal, the Chamber of Shadows
- Changed the reward chests in the instance to "The King's Chest - (Tier)" to prevent the name being cut-off in the Raid Locks UI Panel
- Fixed an issue that prevented the adds during The Shadowed King encounter from engaging with players
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Tier 3 completion deed from being awarded
- Fixed an issue that rarely prevented players from being able to retreat after defeating The Shadowed King
- The adds during the Shadowed King encounter should now despawn as soon as he enters his "Death Drama"
- The Shadowed King should no longer run out of power and be unable to use his attacks
- An Unexpected Request - The dwarf Grimyr has had his level set to 120.
- Fixed an issue that caused Shalgoth's Chest (Solo mode Charnel Crypt) name to be incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where female Stout-axes would switch to male after a name-change.