Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Middle-earth: Starter Area, Lands, Regions, Areas, Settlements, Landmarks, Maps|
Settlements are locations viewed on either the third or fourth layer of the Middle-earth map; found on a region or area map (these are named places that may or may not have their own map). Entering these settlements in-game produces medium, yellow pop-up text (same as area) or small, white pop-up text (same as landmarks) that flashes on screen. Each settlement ranges from large cities to small camps.
All settlements can be sub-categorized into the following:
- City - Cities in most cases have a map
- Town - Towns show area pop-up text (may or may not show landmark pop-up text as well)
- Village - Villages show landmark pop-up text
- Outpost - Outposts show landmark pop-up text (distinguished from villages by atmosphere)
- Camp Settlement - Camps show the blue icon on the map (settlement icon).
All Current settlements by region:
Out-dated static list:
- Glân Vraig for the Free Peoples
- Gramsfoot for Monster Play