Ruffians are found at some places throughout the Middle-earth, harassing whoever, making trouble, complaining and whining.
Ruffians have been seen at the following locations:
Ruffians located at the Comb and Wattle Inn:
- "Drink to poor old Rurik, boys!"
- "Be off, I say!"
- "Agh! Rotten gruel! Good thing we ain't paying for this meal."
- "Oy! Innkeeper! Bring us some more mead!"
- "Don't pester your betters, fool!"
- "The next hobbit that looks at me funny, I'll break his hairy feet."
|Ruffians in Ost Forod