The centre watchtower is besieged by enemies crossing the trench to scale the dike. The scouts above the watchtower are in grave danger. Should the tower become razed, a great asset in defending the dike will be lost.
- Defeat waves of Dunlendings (0/6)
- Do not let the watchtower be destroyed
The watchtowers upon Helm's Dike grant a favourable position for the Rohirrim. Scouts will mark the numbers of the coming force and fire their arrows upon them as they approach. The enemy will make every effort to take away the advantage the towers provide, you must protect the towers and the archers who fight to defend them.
This quest starts with Partial Merit Rating.
- Minor Merit Gain
- Every scout remaining in the watchtower upon defeating each wave
- Major Merit Loss
- A watchtower becomes structurally damaged
- A Rohirrim scout becomes defeated