Jump to navigation Jump to search
During character creation you get to choose an origin for your character depending on race. These origins determine minor characteristics for your character such as hair and skin tone, as well as being the first title that you will get.
- Men of Bree-land
- You grew up in Bree-land, once part of the North Kingdom of Arnor, once ruled by Elendil the Tall as High King of Middle-earth, and later by his elder son Isildur. Now it is but a simple. rustic land, and the North Kingdom is no more.
- Men of the Dale-lands
- You come from the Dale-lands in the north-east of Middle-earth, beneath the Lonely Mountain, where Bard the Bowman slew the dragon Smaug and fought in the Battle of Five Armies.
- Men of Gondor
- You hail from the land of Gondor, the South Kingdom once ruled jointly by the sons of Elendil, Isildur and Anarion, ever-watchful against the looming threat of Mordor.
- Men of Rohan
- You are one of the Horse-lords of the Riddermark, the realm granted to Erol the Young by Cirion, Stewart of Gondor, currently ruled by Theoden, son of Thengel.
- High Elves of Gondolin
- The memory of the white towers of Gondolin, hidden city of the High Elves, still burns within you, though it fell to treachery long ago.
- High Elves of Imladris
- Driven from your home by death and war, you came to the hidden vale of Imladris, where you have long dwelt under Elrond's protection.
- High Elves of Nargothrond
- You spent your younger days in the cavern-fortress of Nargothrond, the hall of Finrod Felagund, whose beauty was lost in the wars of old.
- High Elves of Beleriand
- In Elder Days you dwelt in the fair Elf-lands of Beleriand, now broken and lost forever beneath the Sea.
- High Elves of Ossiriand
- Your home of Ossiriand survived the fall of Beleriand to become Gil-galad's realm of Lindon, now grown empty as the Elves depart for Valinor.
- Dwarves of the Blue Mountains
- Your home in Ered Luin, the Blue Mountains, where there had once been two great dwarf-kingdoms and where the kinsmen of Thrain and his son Thorin Oakenshield lived in exile after Smaug drove them from the Lonely Mountain.
- Dwarves of the Iron Hills
- You come from the Iron Hills, settled by dwarves as a refuge from the Cold-drakes, and whence came Dain Ironfoot, King under the Mountain, kinsman of the great Thorin Oakenshield.
- Dwarves of the Lonely Mountain
- You hail from Erebor, the Lonely Mountain, where Smaug the Golden made his lair until Thorin Oakenshield reclaimed it for his people. There does Dain Ironfoot now rule as King under the Mountain.
- Dwarves of the Grey Mountains
- You are from Ered Mithrin, the Grey Mountains,the chief of which is Mount Gundabad,from whence came Durin the Deathless, first Father of the Dwarves. Your kindred returned to the Mountains after the Dragons perished.
- Dwarves of the White Mountains
- You are from the south-western halls of Ered Nimrais, the White Mountains in the south bordering the lands of Andrast. Through your kingdom lies far from the central mountains where Men once dwelt, the rumour of the Oathbreakers has given your realm an ill name.
- Lovers of trees and woodlands, the Fallohides were the first hobbits to come to the Shire. They generally tend to be fairer of skin and hair, as well as taller and more slender.
- The Harfoots are the most prodigious hole-dwellers and were the first to cross west into Eriador. They generally tend to be browner of skin than their other kindreds, as well as smaller and shorter.
- The Stoors were the last of the hobbit kindreds to come to the Shire, settling in the eastern marshlands that became known as the Marsh. They generally tend to be heavier and broader of build than the other kindreds.
- Elves of Lindon
- You hail from Lindon, the green lands of the Elves between Ered Luin and the Sea, where Gil-galad, the last great Elf-king, once ruled. Cirdan the Shipwright now rules there from Mithlond, the Grey Havens.
- Elves of Lórien
- You come from Lothlorien, the fabled golden woods whose Elves dwell high in the mallorn-trees and are ruled by Celeborn, wisest of the Eldar of Middle-earth, and the Lady Galadriel.
- Elves of Mirkwood
- You are a Wood-elf of Mirkwood, once called Greenwood the Great, where King Thranduil keeps watch against the growing darkness of Dol Guldur, former stronghold of Sauron in his guise as the Necromancer.
- Elves of Rivendell
- You hail from Imadris, called Rivedell by Men, built by Elrond Halfelven as a refuge for the Elves of Eregion as they fled destruction at the hands of Sauron.
- Elves of Edhellond
- You are of the Nandor of Edhellond, the great Elf-haven in the south built by Amroth upon the Bay of Belfalas.
- Beornings of the Vales of Anduin
- Like all Beornings, you hail from the woods and dales surrounding the Anduin, from the shores near the Carrock up to the High Pass through the Misty Mountains.
- Stout-axes of Mordor
- You are a Stout-axe, a Dwarf of the Khirvísa clan of Mordor. You have lived your life in thralldom to the Dark Lord and know little of the world beyond the Black Land.
|Beornings: Vales of Anduin |
Dwarves: Blue Mountains • Grey Mountains • Iron Hills • The Lonely Mountain • White Mountains
Elves: Edhellond • Lindon • Lórien • Mirkwood • Rivendell
High Elves: Beleriand • Imladris • Nargothrond • Gondolin • Ossiriand
Hobbits: Fallohide • Harfoot • Stoor
Man: Bree-land • Men of Dale • Gondor • Rohan