|Instance:||The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu|
- "Protect me! We must do as the Ever-seer commands! Spread out!"
Narnûlubat is standing on a platform with four Ghâshfra Seers in the corners healing him. The Ever-Seer is standing beside him, but he does not actually partake in the battle and leaves once it begins. As the battle starts, a Void Hole will open in the middle of his platform. Once it is formed, Darklings with 2,000 morale will begin to crawl towards the hole from each of the side platforms. If one reaches it, it will transform into an elite Dark World-eater.
- +4/+5 Hope Token per Fellowship.
- Assign two Hunters to watch the platform and defeat any Darklings that appear. One of the Lore-masters should be ready to assist them if necessary.
- Assign the Main Tank to Narnûlubat.
Once the battle begins, the two Hunters and the Lore-master will be taking care of the Darklings. They have to make sure the mobs do not reach the Void Hole. The Darklings can burrow underground to appear elsewhere if they are rooted.
The Main Tank should use Guardian's Pledge and Engage on Narnûlubat, then kite him while building some threat with Fray the Edge whenever it comes up. Charge can also come in handy. It is recommended to kite him in a wide circle around the main platform and side platforms with the help of some Sticky Tar from a Lore-master. He hits very hard even on Heavy Armour. While the Seers are still up, he has an effect called on. It protects him from damage and reflects it back at the attacker, further increasing the advantage of kiting him. One of the Minstrels may have to look into giving the MT a heal occasionally, but with proper kiting this should not happen much.
The rest of the raid should take down the Ghâshfra Seers one at a time. As the last one is defeated, everyone except the Hunters on Darklings should switch to Narnûlubat, who will no longer have the effect and should not be kited anymore. It is then simply a matter of tank-n-spank to finish him off. Note that although he puts a Melted Armour effect on the tank quite often, it does not need to be removed because he deals only Fire damage.
- 4 Ghâshfra Seers - Defeat them one at the time.
- Darklings - Don't let them get to the Void Hole. They only have 2,000 morale so deal with them quickly.
- Hunters + Lore-master take care of Darklings.
- MT kites Narnûlubat, who can be slowed with Sticky Tar.
- Rest of the raid defeats the Ghâshfra Seers.
- When the last Seer is down, stop kiting and defeat Narnûlubat.
- effect while one or more Ghâshfra Seers are channeling.
- Swipe - Frontal melee area-of-effect attack, can deal over 1,000 Fire damage.
- Melee attacks deal heavy Fire damage (400 - 1,000 damage or more).
- (Resistance: Wound) - Deals ~1,000 Fire damage and causes an effect on the target that reduces armour by 674 for 30 seconds. Can stack more than once on a single target. Does not need to be removed since Narnûlubat does only Fire damage.
|Bosses of The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu|
|Barz • Zurm • Frûz • Zogtark • Narnûlubat • Shadow-eater & Stone-biter • Thrâng • Thaurlach|