Jon Brackenbrook is a central character in the new character quests. During this period Jon plays an important role in saving Archet from total destruction.
He is first met before the assault at the Hunting Lodge in Archet Dale. For a longer period Jon had lived a hunter's life at the lodge, far outside of town. He must have wondered how Captain Brackenbrook, his own father, had favoured Calder Cob over his son in an argument. However, Jon was quick to come to his father's and Archet's rescue when Strider asked for his assistance. Courageously Jon leads his men and forces himself into Archet, only to witness his father's tragic murder at Calder Cob's hands as the Cargûl summon Amdir to their side.
After that tragic episode Jon continue to show a remarkable strength and good spirit and promptly begins the restoration of Archet. Now he is in charge of rebuilding the town and strengthening its security.
Jon Brackenbrook (Hunting Lodge)
-  Intro (Hobbit/Man): The Exiled Hunter
-  Intro (Hobbit/Man): Into the Shadow
-  Intro (Hobbit/Man): A Slender Hope
-  Intro (Hobbit/Man): The Storm is Upon Us
-  Intro (Hobbit/Man), Instance: The Assault on Archet
-  A Little Extra Never Hurts -- Part 1 - Once per server per account
-  A Little Extra Never Hurts -- Part 2 - Once per server per account
-  Intro (Beorning): The Ranger's Trail
Jon Brackenbrook (Archet)
Jon Brackenbrook survives the assault and moves to Archet town where he takes takes control of the rebuilding and defensive activities.
-  Prologue: Burying the Dead
-  Prologue: An Urgent Summons
-  Vol. I, Book 7, Chapter 5: What is Needed