This is the north-most location of Rivendell. The gazebos of Imdolen overlook the North Gate of Rivendell and the valley beyond, north of where the road bends eastwards towards the Misty Mountains. Elrond's daughter, Arwen, spends most of her days here, maybe dreaming of a future with Aragorn.
-  A Hospitable Home
-  Instance: The Blade that was Broken
-  Raid: Reclaiming Eregion's Gift - Raid
-  Volume II, Prologue, Foreword: Hobbiton to Rivendell - Hobbit
-  Volume III, Book 1, Prologue, Instance: Messages from Lórien - Solo only
-  Volume III, Book 2, Chapter 1: Wrought in Secret
- [...] Quest:Eriador Year 4 Tales: Aragorn - Anniversary