The gazebos of Imdolen overlook the North Gate of Rivendell and the valley beyond, and they lie north of where the road bends eastwards towards the Misty Mountains. Elrond's daughter, Arwen, spends most of her days here, maybe dreaming of a future with Aragorn.
-  A Hospitable Home - Episodic Content
-  Instance: The Blade that was Broken
-  Raid: Reclaiming Eregion's Gift - Raid
-  Volume II, Prologue, Foreword: Hobbiton to Rivendell - Hobbit
-  Volume III, Book 1, Prologue, Instance: Messages from Lórien - Solo only
-  Volume III, Book 2, Chapter 1: Wrought in Secret