Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Instance:||Garth Agarwen: Arboretum|
|Genus:||Creatures of Nature|
Grimbark used to be called "Oakenbark" before the war.
- Spawns Maddened Beehives (766 health) repeatedly during fight. Abilities are:
- Swarm of Bees
- When beehives are out they put debuff on party for 20% less attack speed.
- Boss also appears to heal over time (about 650 morale every 16 seconds) *only* when beehives are out, kill them ASAP if not attempting the challenge.
- Spawns Thrashing Red-roots (782 health) when his health drops to 50%.
- Roots behave like 'normal' roots that attack and do damage.
- Boss hits for 150-250 it seems on 1.1k armour. Abilities are:
- Branch Swipe
- Battering Branches
- Appears boss sometimes only ranges, which hits for significantly less.
- Boss does not move, only turns.
This is a duration battle for the most part.
- Save your conjuctions for blues, unless you have a lore-master or two handy to transfer power to tank/healer.
- There will likely be at least the initial and two re-spawns drops of beehives.
- There will likely be at least the initial and one re-spawn of roots.
|Bosses of Garth Agarwen|
|Dúnlang • Edan & Esyld • Grimbark • Ivar the Blood-hand • Naruhel • Raugzdrok • Rot-heart • Temair the Devoted • Vatar|