|Landmark(s):||Cartrev Duved |
The Black Dens
The Jailor's Quarters
|Levels:||Mainly 63 - 64|
|Resource tier:||Superior (T6)|
Fordirith is an area in the north of Enedwaith. The first division travellers will enter from Eregion is named the Northern Watch in the tongue of the Elves. This division marks the border of Eregion and Enedwaith and is named in Sindarin to represent the influence of the Men of Númenór and the Elves upon the region. The terrain quickly transitions across the river to a rough mass of bluffs and cliffs, leading down to the windswept valley of the Windfells.
Besides the standard landscape quest fare, Fordirith boasts two instance quests featuring the Dunlendings and Shadow-wolves.
The Grey Company travelled through the area on their journey south.
- See Category:Enedwaith Settlements for more Settlementsnearby.
- See Category:Enedwaith Landmarks for more landmarks nearby.
-  Cache and Carry: Hidden Foodstuffs
-  Behind Bars
-  A Timely Rescue
- After completing the quest lines of Amarion and Dagoras
- Epic Quests
-  Vol. 3, Book 2 -- Chapter 9: The Plains of Enedwaith
-  Vol. 3, Book 2 -- Chapter 10: Blood-marks
-  Vol. 3, Book 2 -- Chapter 11: The Blockade
For information about NPC's and Services see Echad Dagoras, most of them can be found there.
- Baleful Shadow
- Blackmane Alpha
- Blackmane Wolf
- Deserter Shieldbearer
- Fang of Shadows
- Grim Ashenwight Ritualist
- Howling Shadow
- Leaping Shadow
- Shadow of the Eye
- Snarling Shadow
- Steppe Wolverine