- Cannot play skills and runs slower. Suffering attacks will end this state. Damage from pre-existing effects has only a very small chance to end this state.
- Duration: ...s
Some creatures that cause this effect include:
Orc Defilers in the Ettenmoors can apply this effect to freeps with the skill Curse of the Coward's Soul.
Examples of skills that invoke this effect on an enemy target (unless immune) include:
- Bard's Arrow: duration 15s; 20s with the Strong Intimidation trait, 1 target.
- Fan the Flames (Pet skill): duration 15s, 1 target.
- Invocation of Elbereth: duration 15s, 1 target.
- Desolation: duration 2s, 6 targets with the Elegant Finish trait.