Jump to navigation Jump to search
- There are several different Currency Caps in LOTRO.
- Once you hit the Cap for that Currency, you will no longer accumulate that particular currency until you spend below the cap.
- Starting Free to Play (F2P) players will most likely encounter the "Gold Cap" first.
- This cap can be increased in multiple ways. Most commonly with the purchase of the LOTRO Store Currency Cap removal feature.
- 9999 gold is the max allowed per character even with the purchase of a gold cap removal.
|Account Type||Gold Cap|
Other Currency Caps
- Higher level players may encounter other limits, such as:
- A capped currency will appear in your Barter Wallet in RED