Bróin, son of Brogur, is a dwarf of the Iron Garrison and takes part in their conquest of Moria. Over the course of Volume II, he can be encountered in multiple places throughout Moria and Southern Mirkwood.
Bróin (The Walls of Moria)
The first time we encounter Bróin, he is found inside the Walls of Moria in Eregion. He is giving a lot of though to the fact that reclaiming Moria from the Orcs will yield him fame and glory among his kin.
Vol. 2, Book 1:
Bróin (Durin‘s Way)
-  Replay: A Relic in Lumul-nar (Solo) Solo only
-  Replay: A Relic in Nalâ-dûm (Solo) Solo only
Vol. 2, Book 4:
Vol. 2, Book 5:
Vol. 2, Book 7:
-  Chapter 6: Hewers of Stone
-  Chapter 7: The Lost Workshop
-  Instance: The Lost Workshop Solo only
-  Chapter 8: The Secret Road
-  Instance: The Secret Road Solo only
Vol. 2, Book 8:
-  Instance: Escape from Rushdurinul Solo only
-  Chapter 2: What Gorothúl Left Behind
-  Chapter 3: A Relic in Lumul-nar
-  Chapter 4: A Relic in Nalâ-dûm
-  Chapter 5: Shackles for Mazog
During the Siege of Mirkwood, Bróin is working with the Hidden Guard returning Mazog, and can be found at The Bleak Cellar of The Haunted Inn in Mirkwood. He is later found at Gadorgar, a storage room within the ruins of Ost Galadh.
Vol. 2, Book 9:
-  Instance: Plans of the Golden Host
-  Instance: Midnight in the Drownholt
-  Chapter 5: Treacherous Lights
-  Chapter 6: The Choice of Ways
-  Chapter 8: Mazog in the Web
-  Instance: The Exchange
-  Instance: Memories of Mithrandir
-  The Battle in the Tower
-  Instance: Zigilburk Returned
| "Who was that you were looking for? ...oh, Strider, yes!" - Barliman Butterbur
This article or section is marked for missing content.
Please Create new NPC or add any missing information.
The Legacy Of Durin And The Trials Of The Dwarves: Chapter 3
-  Chapter 3.6: Survivors
The Legacy Of Durin And The Trials Of The Dwarves: Chapter 4