- This page is about the Ranger in Archet. For other forms of Amdir, see Amdir.
Amdir is a Ranger found in the village of Archet during the events leading up to the Assault on Archet. Near the end of the very first instance he is seen battling one of the dreaded Nazgûl, who stabs him in the shoulder with a morgul blade.
- "When the Nazgûl entered the Shire in search of Frodo Baggins, the Rangers of the North discovered a strange link between their presence and the increase of brigand activity in Bree-land. One Ranger, Amdir by name, travelled from the Shire to Archet to investigate the connection between the Nazgûl and the Blackwolds.
- "Once in Archet, the grim Ranger became embroiled in a mystery involving missing hobbits, and contended in the meantime with the distrust of Captain Brackenbrook, a retired sell-sword organizing a garrison to stave off the attacks of the Blackwold brigands. Amdir's involvement in the affairs of Archet would eventually lead him to a dark and sinister fate...." - (once at lotro.com)
-  Intro (Man), Instance: Jail Break
-  Intro (Hobbit), Instance: A Road Through the Dark
-  Intro (Hobbit/Man), Strider's Charge
-  A Gift for Amdir - Intro Optional
-  Intro (Hobbit/Man), Instance: The Assault on Archet