Wistmead is a closed location accessed exclusively during the Harvest Festival, introduced in 2018. It is accessible via a horse near Bingo Boffin during the Festival. It is not accessible during other times.
Set up by a team of hobbits from Hobbiton and Bywater in the span of roughly 2 weeks, the area's main attraction is the large wheat maze dotting the center of the clearing. The ruined structures suggest that the woods were once inhabited long ago.
- […] Quest: A Windy Walk Through Wistmead
- […] Quest: A Promise of Treats and of Trickery
Continues from Frightful Tales to Curl the Hair On Your Toes
- […] The Curse of Eerie Acres 18
- […] None But One 18
- […] Instance: None But One 18
Main page: Tanglecorn
- There is a harvest festival maze to run!
- Get the quests from Ermentrude Haybank by the maze entrance.