I have been playing LotRO since late 2007, on various different accounts unfortunately. Therefore I do not have the nice cool fancy giftboxes to show for it. Nevertheless, I am quite knowledgeable about the game - especially starting content. I have been playing off-and-on between then and now, with the largest break being half a year at the most. I have purchased all expansion content with real money and paid for the rest with LP (which may or may not have been earned by completing deeds :P).
I guess you can say that I'm quite knowledgable about the game, especially older content. I try to help out here on the wiki whenever I have time. Feel free to message me here on the wiki, or in-game, whenever you have any questions. :)
- Main Character: Freepy, level 105 Man Hunter.
- Notable Alts: Morvalas, level 53 Elf Lore-master; Vek, level 68 Dwarf Rune-keeper.
- Server: Laurelin(EN-RP). (Also Snowbourn(EU) before the server merge.)
- Preferred Playstyle: I really enjoy soloing most of the questing content. Vek is a bit of a weird one for me, as it is my completionist character, currently stuck in Moria somewhere. He has completed all quests and deeds (whenever possible) in Eriador though, so that includes all fellowship and raiding content.
- Kinship: Het Legioen van Eriador (Laurelin)
- Favourite region: Honestly, I can't pick between Angmar, Forochel, Lothlórien and South Ithilien!
My Wiki Pages
These pages are meant to make it easy for me to check up on stuff while I'm editing.
- User:Freepy: You're here already! Congratulations!
- User:Freepy/Freepy: This is a link to the article about my main character on Laurelin. Still a work in progress!
- User:Freepy/Morvalas: This is a link to the article about my alt on Laurelin. Also a work in progress!
- User:Freepy/Sandbox: Link to my little sandbox (though I don't know why anyone would want to see all my nonsense over there).
- User:Freepy/WIP: Link to a page on which I dump all my Works In Progress (WIPs).
To Do List of Things To Do
I like to keep things organised, so I decided to label my current projects. I use the following tags to show what I am currently doing on the Wiki:
- COMPLETED: it is done.
- VERIFYING: I am checking if the project has been finished with the right quality standard.
- IN PROGRESS: currently underway.
- ON HOLD: I have run into trouble and cannot progress further until further notice.
- FAILED: I am too noobish to finish this, so I quit it.
- Side Project: fixing all Armour Icons. IN PROGRESS
- Side Project: adding most red links related to The Sundering of Osgiliath.
- In the works: a guide for doing all possible things in Eriador/a guide for newbies.
On a daily basis
- Obviously, my work here is never finished. Therefore all the mentioned projects here are IN PROGRESS at the most.
- Checking if there are any broken redirects: IN PROGRESS
- Checking if there are any double redirects: IN PROGRESS
- Checking if there are any dead end pages: IN PROGRESS
- Checking if there are any pages with pages with broken file links: IN PROGRESS
- Checking if there are any lonely pages out there, keeping them company: IN PROGRESS
- Just your regular Patrolling . IN PROGRESS
- Major Project: adding all Eastern Gondor quests. COMPLETED