Update 11.2, Official - July 24, 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 11.2 Release Notes
Of Special Note
We’d like to thank the Player Council for their assistance with the design and pricing the Advanced Riding Skill.
- Under a specific combination of Options the launcher would attempt to launch infinite clients.
- Account status should now display in the correct language.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the launcher to lock up when selecting "about".
- Selecting 'Enter last-played world' should now correctly log you in to your last played world.
- Selecting 'Minimize the launcher to only the system tray' should now correctly minimize the launcher.
- The turbine launcher logo should be correct now.
- Double-clicking the name of a world should now correctly launch the game.
- The option to start the launcher at machine startup has been added to the Mac client.
- Resolved an issue with that Mac Launcher that would cause an update error to occur when patching up.
- Starting with Update 11, players who hadn't logged in since Marks and Medallions were made an Account currency would not get those currencies converted properly. The problem should be fixed and the Marks and Medallions should be correctly added to the account pool on next login.
- In Update 11.1 to prevent exploits, we prevented all advancement of quests by talking to an NPC while you are in combat. This caused some difficulties in certain instances, so you will now be allowed to advance a quest up to the last objective while in combat by talking to an NPC, but you still will not be able to finish the quest until you leave combat.
- Fixed a bug with Hunter Tracking Skills that was preventing the tracking arrow from drawing at the edge of the radar screen for a tracked monster which is currently off the radar screen.
- The Alerts Window now remembers its last position on the screen when you log out.
- You can no longer specify a password for the 'glff' user channel.
- Unread mail will now remain in your inbox for 42 days instead of 14.
- Read mail will remain in your inbox for 7 days instead of 2.
- Stances have been converted to toggle skills. They should function identically to how they used to, except now the game will remember what stance you were in when dismounting, and will re-apply it when you re-mount.
- The Free People's Insignias no longer incorrectly state they can only be used out of combat.
- The +20% Mount Speed buff will now be suppressed in the Ettenmoors
Instances, Skirmishes & Raids
Flight to the Lonely Mountain
- Challenge requirement reduced from 100 mobs to 80
- Wildermore: Fallows - They Deserve a Better Fate is now an auto-bestow quest when entering Garnoth's Farm, and is now finished with Gárwig instead of Cyneberg.
- Players who completed the Wildermore deeds prior to all rewards being enabled in 11.1 should now receive approproate credit for deed completions.
- Level 1 to 10 armour for heavy armour wearing classes from Hobbit Presents should now be correctly marked as heavy armour.
- The Red Painted Skeleton Steed from locked lootboxes is now account bound.
LOTRO Store Additions and Updates
New to the store
- Morale Bubble Potion – gain a temporary buff that Absorbs morale damage.
- Apprentice Riding Trait (Account) - Upgrades all mounts on your account to +68% speed.
- Apprentice Riding Trait - Upgrades all mounts on your character to +68% speed.
- Journeyman Riding Trait (Account) - Upgrades all mounts on your account to have +78% speed!
- Returning Traveller – reduces the cooldown of your “return to” skills by 30 mins.
- Shared Wardrobe Space XIV (10 Slots)
- Relic Bundle – description has been updated to Tier 4-8 relics.
- 100% Crit Crafting – description updated to correct time. 1 minute.
- Sturdy Steel key now comes in stacks of 3.