The Enemy's Stronghold
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Once the seat of power from which the Witch-king's army marched upon the kingdom of Arnor, Carn Dûm now exists as the primary bastion of the Steadfast of Angmar.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find Slave-pens
- Amid the foul waters of Carn Dûm lies the slave-pens of the Trév Duvárdain. It is here that those who have challenged the might of the Steward of Angmar are pressed into his service against their will.
- Find Barashal's Domain
- The Gorthorog-captain Barashal commands his minions from this post within the eastern crags on the outskirts of Carn Dûm.
- Find Fell-water Source
- The water you found in this place was a putrescent green, contaminated with the vile poisons of Carn Dûm.
- Find Duvárdain Quarter
- While Carn Dûm has its enemies, there are those that call it ally as well. Among them are the Hillmen of the Trév Duvárdain. This alliance has granted the Trév Duvárdain a district of their own within the city.
- Find Castle of Carn Dûm
- It is from the Castle of Carn Dûm that the Witch-king of Angmar oversaw his domain, and it is from here that Mordirith, the Steward of Angmar, does the same.
- The seat of the Witch-king is a well-appointed room adorned with vicious-looking statues and ornaments. It is here that the ranger Golodir confronted Mordirith in battle and forced retreat upon the Steward of Angmar.
- Find Witch King's Watch (through the far door down the hall from Mordirith's chamber)
- Looking south over the sprawl of Carn Dûm, this balcony affords the perfect location to survey the whole of the city.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Council of the North ( 700 )|