|Region:||Vales of Anduin|
|Resource tier:||Ironfold (T12)|
Rhosgobel is the home of the Wizard Radagast. It comprises an ancient Elvish ruin, and a house that Radagast has build in the midst of the ruins next to a small lake and garden.
Both the Area and the landmark are both called Rhosgobel in game, for capture in this record the ruins are called the Rhosgobel (ruins).
Locations found within the area of the Rhosgobel are listed below.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Settlements for more settlements nearby.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Landmarks for more landmarks nearby.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Interiors for more interiors nearby.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Instances for more instances located within the same region as Ered Mithrin.
Vales of Anduin: Rhosgobel Quests
-  A Message from Rhosgobel - vector to Radagast, autobestowed on completing the deed 'Quests of the Wilderfolk'
-  Befriending Critters: A Cluck in Time
-  Befriending Critters: Badger of Courage
-  Befriending Critters: Bird in the Hand
-  Befriending Critters: Casting Shells
-  Befriending Critters: Get One's Goat
-  Befriending Critters: Hop to it
-  Rhosgobel: Calming the Farm
-  Rhosgobel: Calming the Wilds
-  Rhosgobel: Cleaning the Anduin
-  Rhosgobel: Cleaning the Tributaries
-  Rhosgobel: Radagast's Garden
-  Rhosgobel: The Daily Egg
You need to complete all these quests for the deed Caretaker of Rhosgobel.
The following Creatures are found within the area:
- Rhosgobel was the "old home" of Radagast.
- The house is said to have been located between the Carrock and the Old Forest Road, on the western borders of Mirkwood and near its southern borders   not far from Sauron's fortress of Dol Guldur.
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, "The Ring Goes South"
- J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), Unfinished Tales, "The Istari", Note 4
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, "Queer Lodgings"
- This location for Rhosgobel appears on the first map of The Lord of the Rings in The Treason of Isengard. A dot and the name are near the center of square L-13 on Map II, placing Rhosgobel east and a little south of the Gladden Fields.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Vales of Anduin|
|Areas:||Avabárg • Beorning-lands • Duskenvale • Gladden Fields • Gladdenmere • Laerlad • Meadhollow • Rhosgobel • Wolf-denes • Woodsedge|
|Settlements:||Arhaim • Beorninghús • Blómgard • Hultvís • Vegbár|
|Landmarks:||Beorning-lands: The Carrock • The Forest Gate • Gálhyrst • Ylgraf |
Duskenvale: Brafulug • Glándir • Shathur-munzu
|Instances:||The Depths of Kidzul-kâlah|