Glade of the Three Merry-makers
"Rhûd-pulo-Drât, a wise Drúadan, leads you to a sacred grove of Púkel-men statues in order to ward away the mysterious beasts that invade the Drúadan Forest."
Ghân-buri-Ghân believes Rhûd-pulo-Drât may need the newly constructed ward more than the entire village of Drû Bhûta to protect the Drúadan Wood.
Follow Rhûd-pulo-Drât to Luk Khakát.
- Rhûd-pulo-Drât says, "This way."
- Rhûd-pulo-Drât says, "This Luk Khakát, sacred place."
- Rhûd-pulo-Drât says, "Place of joy and worship of Okwô-kuryô."
- Rhûd-pulo-Drât says, "Drúedain bring corpses of Gorgûn we slay to this place."
- Rhûd-pulo-Drât says, "Must perform ritual to cleanse this place of Dheghûn."
- Rhûd-pulo-Drât says, "Please keep watchful eye."
- This hidden glade must be a very sacred place to the Woses. Rhûd-pulo-Drât seems nervous
- Let Rhûd-pulo-Drât perform his ritual
Let Rhûd-pulo-Drât perform his ritual.
- A strange howling sound emanates from the Púkel-men statues
Defeat the Dheghûn in the glade.
- Defeated the Dheghûn
- Rhûd-pulo-Drât says, "It is done."
- Speak with Rhûd-pulo-Drât
You should speak with Rhûd-pulo-Drât.
- Rhûd-pulo-Drât: 'The Okwô-kuryô here are awake again. Their hearts beat like sap through a Dhûrghud. Balance has come to Luk Khakát. Let us return to Drû Bhûta.'
- Instance: Glade of the Three Merry-makers
- Rhûd-pulo-Drât: 'Drû Bhûta must hear this new tale.'