Pits of Isengard
|Cluster:||Rise of Isengard|
"Ahhh, you have found the Pits. What lies beneath is but a small taste of what I shall unleash upon Middle-earth. Man cannot stand against my power, and you too will perish."
Pits of Isengard is a level 75 three-person instance in Nan Curunír. Players must have Instance Cluster: Isengard unlocked to enter and complete the deed Discovery: Instances of Isengard by visiting the Ox-clan Merchant Camp in northeast Nan Curunír .
This Instance requires at least 2 members. After the first boss 2 members must stand on platforms to open the door and continue the instance. This instance can be done with ease at level 115, as long as another player level 75 or above tags along.
When entering Pits of Isengard there will be a lever ahead to use which opens the doorway into the first room.
- Upon using the lever: Somewhere nearby a large door opens
Players will then need to clear mobs within the first room, to locate and use three more levers. These spawn randomly in any of the four enclosed rooms and open the next doorway which leads to Zabúrz.
- Upon using three levers: With a loud creak, a large door opens
After Zabúrz is defeated two players will need stand on either the
- Left glowing floorpads. (Poison wing)
- Right glowing floorpads. (Fire wing)
- Note:On Tier 1 only one side can be activated for the entire instance. On Tier 2 both can be activated after killing either wings end boss.
- Fire wing
Players will have Choking Haze as a constant debuff during this wing, the Tier increasing as more mobs are killed. On Tier 2 Challenge a minimum of Choking Haze (Tier 4) is needed for Challenge: Pits of Isengard.
- Tier 1 Choking Haze:A Choking Haze spreads to your lungs
- Tier 2 - 4 Choking Haze:The Choking Haze grows in strength
- Tier 5 Choking Haze:The Choking Haze is almost too much to bear now
At the end of the room is a doorway which will open when the mobs around it are killed, this leads to Fúshbraf
- Poison wing
Players will have Toxic Fumes as a constant debuff during this wing, the Tier increasing as more mobs are killed. On Tier 2 Challenge a minimum of Toxic Fumes (Tier 4) is needed for Challenge: Pits of Isengard.
- Tier 1 Toxic Fumes:Toxic fumes begin to affect you while in the Pits
- Tier 2 - 4 Toxic Fumes:The Toxic fumes grow in strength
- Tier 5 Toxic Fumes:The Toxic Fumes are almost too much to bear now
At the end of the room is a doorway which will open when the mobs around it are killed, this leads to Ironarm
Click [-] to contract a list of deeds found within the instance.
Click [-] to contract a list of quests found within the instance.
Click [+] to expand a list of mobs found within the instance.
|Small fellowship:||Dargnákh Unleashed • Pits of Isengard • Fangorn's Edge|
|Fellowship:||The Foundry • Roots of Fangorn|
|Raid:||Draigoch's Lair • The Tower of Orthanc|