Otto the Brigand
Otto the Brigand is a brigand who before the Assault on Archet is held in the stocks in at the Archet Jailyard for highway robbery. After some time under the sun his head has become soft and his tongue loose. Otto is freed when the Blackwolds make their assault upon Archet and leads several of their number in the vengeful murder of Jailor Ned Pruner before he is himself killed in the bid to save the village.
Otto the Brigand (Prisoner)
Otto the Brigand is locked up in the Stocks in Archet and should be questioned about the Blackwold threat.
- "I taste vengeance on the South Wind."
- "You soft fools will regret this. Us Blackwolds aren't as stupid as you think..."
- "Just wait till the Blackwolds get here. Then I'll be free and you'll be dead!"
- "Think you can just lock me up, eh? You'll be sorry when me friends get here!"
- "Hey, you there! Let me go! Calder Cob can vouch for me."
Otto the Brigand (Assault)
|Otto the Brigand|
Otto the Brigand is freed during the assault and leads some other freed prisoners. He takes revenge on his jailor.