Lore of the Cardolan Prince
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Collect Journal of Cardolan, Page 5
- This page tells of the time not long after the Fall of Cardolan, when the remaining Dúnedain in Cardolan banded together to bring some measure of order and leadership to the lands of the north.
- Collect Journal of Cardolan, Page 7
- Collect Journal of Cardolan, Page 15
- This page tells of the coming of the Dark Plague from the south some years after the fall of Cardolan. Many of the Dúnedain who remained in Cardolan were slain or weakened by its evil.
- Collect Journal of Cardolan, Page 16
- This page describes the funeral rites of the Dúnedain of Cardolan, who founded the Barrow-downs as a place where their fallen might be interred. Many Men were buried there during the time of the plague.
- Collect Journal of Cardolan, Page 22
- This page tells of an attack upon a funeral procession within the Barrow-downs by dead spirits that crept there out of Angmar. The remaining Dúnedain of Cardolan were greatly angered that the resting place of their ancestors should be defiled in this manner.
- Collect Journal of Cardolan, Page 28
- This page tells of the gathering of the remaining Dùnedain of Cardolan to drive the wights out of the Barrow-downs and restore the sanctity of their ancestors burial grounds. The final entry at the bottom of the torn page is stained with blood and illegible.
|10 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Men of Bree ( 500 )|