Jump to navigation Jump to search
| "Oh, I do not know about this. I do not know about this at all!" - Bingo Boffin
This article is marked for checking accuracy. Please check other sources to verify if the information provided is correct.
- Standard, Deluxe and Kinship houses all have storage available. It appears as a chest inside a house.
- Housing Storage allows you to share items among anyone on the same server who has access to the storage.
- The Housing Maintenance Panel controls who has access to the house. For a personal house, all characters on the account are considered owners of the house, so they automatically have access to the house and its storage. Permission to access the storage may be given to other individuals or to all members of the owner's kinship.
- The owner of a personal house can store bound items. Items bound to account can be shared this way by all characters on the same account and server. Nevertheless, items bound to a character can be retrieved by that character only.
- Initial storage is 30 slots. Upgrades can be purchased for In-game Currency or Mithril Coins:
- Upgrades for personal houses are specific to account and server. Once purchased, they remain available should the owner buy another house.
- Housing Storage upgrades are not available in the LOTRO Store.
- If your house is foreclosed upon or abandoned, any items in your Housing Storage are placed in Escrow.
- You can view any Escrow you may have at any Vault-keeper or Escrow Broker.
- Should you purchase another house, your Housing Storage will automatically be filled with any Escrow items you may have.
- If this occurs, you may need to purchase additional Housing Storage to "free" up space so that you can add things to your Housing Storage.