- Champions of Barad Gúlaran - Defeat Forvengwath
- The Dead That Live - Defeat the Dead in Barad Gúlaran (60)
- The Dead That Live (Advanced) - Defeat the Dead in Barad Gúlaran (120)
The grates on the floor in front of Forvengwath cause a constant fire debuff when stood upon, so it is recommended to fight him in the middle of the room where the ground is solid.
Once his morale has been brought halfway down, Forvengwath will begin to summon Forvengwath's Pledge adds. They have approximately 600 morale and spawn halfway between the summoning chamber door and the middle of the room. If one of these adds reaches Forvengwath, it will instantly heal Forvengwath for over 5,000 morale and then disappear.
When Forvengwath is defeated, six Wracked Horrors emerge from its remains.
- "What insolence is this? You do not belong in these halls!"
- "Our army will arise! Angmar will arise! All will be cast into shadow!"
- "Come, brethren, come forth from the shadows and smite these fools!"
- "Enough! Come brethren bolster my strength! Destroy this enemy!"
- "Resistance only prolongs your doom."
- "We are not so easily undone."
|Bosses of Barad Gúlaran|
|Forvengwath • Afraig, Gúlaran Sorceress • Coblaith, Gúlaran Sorceress • Castellan Wisdán • Múlvuirë, High Sorceress • Udúnion|