- Carreglyn has many places to explore.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find Lower Barnavon
- Lower Barnavon is the district of the village of Barnavon where the remnant of the Turch-lûth, the Boar-clan, now dwell.
- Find Upper Barnavon
- Upper Barnavon is the district of the village of Barnavon inhabited by the ruling Uch-lûth, Ox-clan.
- Find Naur-maudhûl
- Naur-maudhûl is an encampment of goblins and Wargs established to allow Saruman's Nákhmau scouts access to Carreglyn.
- Find the Barnavon Mine
- This mine, currently being worked in the name of Saruman the White, has been overrun by vicious bugan.
- Find Hen Turrau
- This watch-tower was built atop the ruins of an ancient Gondorian tower.
- Find Lhun Avanc
- This pond is rumoured to be the home of the Great Avanc, a creature of Dunlendish legend.
- Find Munfaeril's Shrine
- This shrine was erected by the Uch-lûth long ago as a place to commune with Munfaeril, a spirit of ancient days worshipped as the Uch-gwirod, the Ox-spirit, by the people of Barnavon.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Men of Dunland ( 500 )|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of Dunland meta-deed.