Explorer of the Lone-lands
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Explore the ruins of forts and towers that once guarded the roads, the ancient ruin of Amon Sûl or more commonly known as Weathertop, and the stronghold of corruption and evil that is Garth Agarwen.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Explore Garth Agarwen
- Garth Agarwen lies in the north-east hills of the Lone-lands. Once a great fortress of the ancient kingdoms, rumours say that it has become a stronghold of corruption and evil.
- Explore the Grimfens
- The Grimfens are in the south-east extent of the Lone-lands. Travellers have avoided this place for as long as any can remember -- and for good reason.
- Explore the defences of the Lone-lands
- The Lone-lands were once host to a string of forts and towers that guarded the roads against the incursions of Angmar and Rhudaur. Long ago, they fell into ruin with the defeat of the North Kingdom.
- Explore Weathertop
- Weathertop is in the western half of the Lone-lands. Its proper name of old is Amon Sûl, and within it once lay one of the palantíri of the ancient kingdoms.
|Increased Reputation with The Eglain ( 900 )|
- This deed contributes to the Deeds of the Lone-lands meta-deed.