Epilogue: Of Elves and Dwarves
- The tale of Moria and Lothlórien is nearing a close. What does the future hold for the Iron Garrison and the Golden Host?
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Complete Epilogue: Zigilburk Returned
- The mithril axe Zigilburk has been returned to the place where it was found: by the side of the dwarf Óin in the watery depths of Moria.
Complete Epilogue: Sigileth's Knives
- Sigileth did not return from the assault on Dol Guldur, where she fell in battle with the defenders of the fortress. In death, she wished her knives Lanchigil and Egnassigil to be given to Celeborn, so you presented them to the Lord of Lorien.
Complete Epilogue: Ningloril
- You have ventured into the cave of Gath Ulunn, where the Orcs of Gathbúrz sought to hatch worms for use against the Malledhrim.
Complete Epilogue: Laeglang
- At the behest of Laeglang, one of the Golden Host's most daring scouts, you struck a blow against the Orcs of Dol Guldur and scouted strategic locations around the fortress.
Complete Epilogue: Alfirimbes
- You discovered that a company of orcs fleeing from Dol Guldur ran afoul of the pestilent glow-worms and their matriarchs in the Hall of Lights and worked to combat the threat they posed to the Malledhrim.
Complete Epilogue: Greyhammers
- You undertook an incredibly long journey for Lúth Greyhammer, slaying an orc, goblin or uruk in each of the many regions in which a Greyhammer was harmed by an orc, a deed that tested your patience much more than your prowess. Lúth's father Tandri agrees and planned to speak to his son about asking strangers to perform such ridiculous feats in the name of vengeance.
Complete Epilogue: Cúcheron's Bow
- Cúcheron had a single tie to Middle-earth remaining: his curiosity concerning the mystery of Audaghaim. You helped him unravel some of the riddle, though other questions remain.
Complete Epilogue: Achardor's Fate
- Achardor did not return from the gates of Dol Guldur: his brother's widow Núrelleth must bear the grief of this loss, though not alone: the Lady Galadriel also feels the sorrow of loss ... and some of its burden as well.
Complete Epilogue: Barvessain
- You have collected alchemical ingredients for Barvessain from three locations: Gath Ulunn, the Hall of Lights and the ruins of Agistath.
Complete Epilogue: Braiglinn
- Braiglinn sent you to seize one of the three strategic objectives within Dol Guldur: the Warg-pens, the Sword-hall, or the Dungeons. You did so, striking a blow against the Enemy while the possibility remained and before the reinforcing army from the East arrived.
Complete Epilogue: Issuriel's Flower
- You brought Issuriel's elanor bloom to Bróin in thanks for saving her life ... to the dwarf's unending embarrassment.
Complete Epilogue: Gorothúl of Dol Guldur
- You and your allies have put an end to the menace of Gorothúl, and his sorcerous ways will trouble the Elves of Lothlórien and the Dwarves of the Iron Garrison no longer.'
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Hastener of Fate|