- Speak with creatures in Bree-land
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Speak with the cow
- You have spoken with the cow.
- Speak with the grey squirrel
- You have spoken with the grey squirrel.
- Speak with Wink the cat
- You have spoken with Wink the cat.
- Speak with Sniken
- You have spoken with Sniken.
- Speak with the horse
- You have spoken with the horse.
This deed is only available during the chicken session play Instance: Free Range.
- Completing this deed is a requirement for obtaining the title Crosser of Roads
- The cow can be found on the roof of a hobbit hole just south of the entrance to Buckland.
- Cow: 'Oh, I wish these fool hobbits would just bring me a ramp. At least then I could be off of this roof!'
- The grey squirrel can be found on the western side of the southernmost island in Nen Harn in northeastern Bree-land.
- Grey Squirrel: 'They will perish, I tell you! We cannot allow the red squirrels to continue in this world. They are weak! Are you with me?'
- Wink the cat can be found inside the Cat Lady's House off the elevated Scholar's Walk running through the middle of Bree.
- Wink the Cat: 'Would like one of these delectable mice, rooster? You do not eat rodents? Oh my, how uncouth! No wonder the wolves wish to eat you.'
- Sniken: 'Get me out of this cage, chicken! I cannot take anymore of this madman's ravings!'
- Horse: 'It is true, I have become weary of training these flea-ridden horses of Bree-land and would welcome a fight. But my master has not called me to battle, and so I will not come.'