- This page is about the Area and exterior location. For the remaining interior and halls of the fortress of Avabárg, see Avabárg (fortress).
|Region:||Vales of Anduin|
|Resource tier:||Ironfold (T12)|
Once home and a fortress to the North-men who later became the Rohirrim, it is now abandoned and fallen into ruin.
Locations found within the area of the Avabárg are listed below.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Settlements for more settlements nearby.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Landmarks for more landmarks nearby.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Interiors for more interiors nearby.
- See Category:Vales of Anduin Instances for more instances located within the same region as Ered Mithrin.
The following Creatures are found within the area:
-  The History of Avabárg
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Vales of Anduin|
|Areas:||Avabárg • Beorning-lands • Duskenvale • Gladden Fields • Gladdenmere • Laerlad • Meadhollow • Rhosgobel • Wolf-denes • Woodsedge|
|Settlements:||Arhaim • Beorninghús • Blómgard • Hultvís • Vegbár|
|Landmarks:||Beorning-lands: The Carrock • The Forest Gate • Gálhyrst • Ylgraf |
Duskenvale: Brafulug • Glándir • Shathur-munzu
|Instances:||The Depths of Kidzul-kâlah|