Update 32.0.3 - Wednesday March 9, 2022
Update 32.0.3 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 32.0.3, released on Wednesday, March 9th, 2022.
Of Special Note:
Tier 3 of The Hiddenhoard of Abnankâra opens on Thursday!
"Beyond the falls of Amgaruslun in the Clovengap lies Abnankâra, the Hiddenhoard. Once an ancient treasury wrought in secret by Mótsog and the Greymauls during their rebellion against the Longbeards in the Elder Days, it has become the lair of Hrímil Frost-heart, a dreaded cold-dragon of Morgoth. Within this frozen retreat, Hrímil tends her wounds and slumbers, dreaming of vengeance upon Prince Durin and the dwarves of the Gabil'akkâ..."
Tier 3 of The Hiddenhoard of Abnankâra raid will open at Noon Eastern on Thursday, March 10th, 2022. The Leading the Charge Deed is available to earn until 3:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT) on April 21st, 2022.
News and Notes:
- The Rune-keeper Benediction set bonus now works as stated.
- The Beorning "of the Hiddenhoard Roar" set has had its stats tweaked.
- Relentless Maul can no longer be used while moving. The skill would instantly fire and cancel, and there were some exploits around this behavior.
- Desperate Shouts buff should now be visible again.
- The base form of Relentless Maul now counts as a 'healing' skill as it can be modified with the yellow line heal effect. (the other two do not).
- Five new Music Boxes with Music from Gundabad and the Angle of Mitheithel are now available for barter! Speak to Zhélruka Clan, Gundabad Missions, Reclaimers of the Mountain-hold, and Defenders of the Angle Quartermasters to acquire them.
- Flurry of Words' Frozen Armour Set Bonus now correctly applies to the caster as well.
- Delver's Essence Boxes from the Hiddenhoard will no longer bind their contents to the character that opens it. The resulting Essences are still Bound to Account.
- The Physical Mastery and Parry stats on the Beorning Yellow raid set have been swapped for Tactical Mastery.
- Chest of Durin the Deathless has had its appearance corrected to match the final chest of the Hiddenhoard of Abnankâra.
- Expansion bundles that previously gave Relics now give Shattered Tracery tokens instead. This applies to the various Mordor, War of Three Peaks, and Minas Morgul expansion bundles for any characters that have not yet opened the Bonus Item packages for these expansions.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fate of Gundabad
- The Hiddenhoard of Abnankâra
- Tier 3 of the Hiddenhoard of Abnankâra arrives on Thursday: March 10th, 2022!
- Tiers for the Hiddenhoard of Abnankâra have been rebalanced. For reference, these changes were made relative to the (unchanged) multipliers previously utilized in Amdân Dammul, the Bloody Threshold. These changes have been made to promote the overall health of the Raid as we approach the launch of Tiers 4 and 5 as well as to encourage more engagement in Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Tier 1: Health, damage, and ratings are now decreased instead of being left unmodified.
- Tier 2: Existing health and damage modifiers reduced. Ratings increases unchanged.
- Tier 3: Existing health and damage modifiers slightly reduced. Ratings increases unchanged.
- Tier 4: Existing health and damage modifiers slightly increased. Ratings increases unchanged.
- Tier 5: Existing health and damage modifiers increased. Ratings increased unchanged.
- Non-boss enemies' base health has been reduced.
- Hrímil Frost-heart's base health has been reduced.
- Durin's VO is no longer cut off abruptly when entering the Mind of the Frost-heart.
- 'Into the Hiddenhoard (Tier #)' now functions properly to save players' progress on ALL Tiers and always spawns the appropriate Swift Travel goats. In addition, progress within a single Tier can no longer be used to skip ahead in any other Tier.
- The Hiddenhoard of Abnankâra
- The Steed of Hrimil's Bane and Steed of the Gundabad Vanquisher now correctly display in the Mounts Collection Panel.
- The Tutorial Hint for the Legendary Items Reward Track has been cleaned up a bit.
- References to old and no longer functional routes from Rivendell have been removed from several Stable-masters.
- The Sealed Chest of Embers from the Reward Track now says it has Figments.
- [TBA French]
- [TBA German]