Update 31.0.3 - Thursday December 2, 2021
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 31.0.3 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 31.0.3, released on Thursday, December 2nd, 2021.
News and Notes:
- The Deeds of Gundabad will properly update now if you have completed the Deeds of Stonejaws deed.
- Lugazag will now spawn the appropriate keep commanders when flipped.
- PvMP armour and jewelry will now be unequipped after leaving the Ettenmoors. Cloaks will be disabled at a later date.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fate of Gundabad
- Difficutly tiers 4 and 5 of Den of Pughlak and Assault on Dhúrstrok will become available with U31.0.3. Tier 4 and 5 chests allow a single pull weekly.
- Nouni in the quest "Clovengap Mist-walkers" will no longer vanish on players who are working on "Matters of Hunt and Heart".
- Pit of Stonejaws - Instance: The Apprentices Attack - The instance will no longer become stuck if you defeat the dwarf-wights too quickly.
- Gloomingtarn - Idle Discourtesies - Spall no longer phases out after he travels to Lugun-nala, so this quest is now always completable.
- Welkin-lofts - Instance: The Giant's Den - The instance no longer becomes stuck if you free Horin from his bonds before freeing yourself from your own.
- Thyfi in Clovengap will no longer unintentionally fall through the floor.
- The door to the library in "Assault on Dhúrstrok" is now closed until you find Náin.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to summon Múta in higher tiers of "Assault on Dhúrstrok."
- The effects of Múta's "Tenacity of the Dwarves" buff has been decreased.
- Hobgoblins in Gundabad have stopped holding back, and their Deep Wound effect now properly deals damage instead of healing the player character.
- Reclaiming the Mountain-hold (Weekly) now awards Embers of Enchantment
- Challenges of Gundabad (Weekly) now awards Embers of Enchantment
- Brawlers can now properly advance the instance "A Need for Words".
- There is a new screen at the end of the installation wizard that users will see if there is an installation problem. The screen has red text on it and will stand out. If you encounter this issue, please contact Technical Support through help.standingstonegames.com.