Volume IV Session Play
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interlude: Those Who Are Dead
- During Book 1 of Volume IV, players will have the chance to witness the meeting of the Oathbreakers of the Paths of the Dead with Aragorn and the Grey Company. The session play character is Lûtkal, one of the Men of the Mountains cursed by Isildur in the Second Age.
Interlude: No Other Way
- During Book 8 of Volume IV, you will play as Gollum as he leads Frodo and Sam up the stairs of Cirith Ungol, and into Mordor, betraying them to Shelob.
- For a walkthrough and more detail on the quest, see Interlude: No Other Way (Volume IV, Book 8).
Interlude: The Precious, At Last
- During Book 9 of Volume IV, you will once again play as Gollum and take part in the destruction of the One Ring, climbing the slopes of Mount Doom and entering the dreaded Sammath Naur, where Sauron once forged the Ruling Ring and where the fate of Middle-earth is decided.
- For a walkthrough and more detail on the quest, see Interlude: The Precious, At Last (Volume IV, Book 9)